Knowledge about nameplate classification
Metal signs are mainly based on copper, iron, aluminum, zinc alloy, lead-tin alloy and other materials, and are made into nameplates, badges, badges, medals, and keys through stamping, die-casting, etching, printing, embossing, embossing, and baking. Buttons, cap badges, hat clips, wallets, medals, commemorative coins, craft signs, cufflinks, photo frames, mobile phone straps, tie clips, belt heads, hang tags, bottle openers and other craft jewelry as well as various metal signs, metal nameplates, etc. Different types of various metal signage products.
1. Horizontal signage: The entire ratio is relatively horizontal. The entire surface is generally used as advertising signage. It can be seen on the walls of small shops and large buildings.
2. Vertical signage: The entire ratio is longer vertically. The entire surface is generally used as advertising signage.
3. Embossed signs: prominent on the wall of a building, both sides are used as signs for advertising carriers except for the entire surface on the back side or on both sides of the wall.
4. Ground-shaped signage: Horizontal, vertical, and three-dimensional signage marked on certain fixed structures on the ground.
5. Roof-type signage: refers to a plate-shaped live square or illusion sign fixed on the roof of a building with some fixed structures attached to or attached to it. name plate maker
1. Glossy signage: There are oily, very smooth signs on the screen or board.
2. Noctilucent material signs: Use luminous material cards (we usually say neon lights).
3. Acrylic Signage (Acrylic): Use acrylic material as the sign for the main material on the board.
4, metal signs: In the absence of special designated board surface, using metal as the sign of the board or text of the main material of the sign.
5, electro-optical plate: The use of light-emitting diodes or luminous tubes to achieve the effect of monochrome or color signs. With light-emitting diodes and expressions, it can be divided into five major categories: night light, LCD, LED, CRT, and FDT.
6, reflective signs: the use of reflective film made of signs, with reflective tips.
1, different time:
A. Illumination Signage: For the purpose of day and night use, a signboard is installed inside the signage, or a light projector is installed inside or a signboard is installed outside the signage.
B. No lighting signage: There is no separate purpose for use separately day and night, there is no sign of lighting facilities.
2, different locations:
A. Indoor signage: Indoor signage, such as directional arrow signage, indoor reception signage, and so on. metal tag maker
B. Outdoor Signage: Signs located in all indoor spaces.
3, the purpose is different:
A. Commercial Signs: Generally refers to signs set up for commercial purposes.
B. Public signage: A sign posted in a public place to announce information to the public or to publish certain information.
4, use different:
A. Medals: The collective name of honor signs. Such as "advanced collective, license card" and so on.
B. Navigation cards: signs used to identify directions, precautions, and reminders, such as "road signs".
C. Mechanical nameplate: A sign used to identify or describe the attributes of a mechanical product.
5, the difference between energy saving and environmental protection
A. Fluorescent signage, also known as the self-luminous sign of the storage cursor, has an absorption light source, stores the light source, and releases 10-12 hours of light at night.